• Sisters and Brothers of Immigrants - Statement on DACA Supreme Court Decision - June 2020 [Click Here]
• Sisters and Brothers of Immigrants - Statement on DACA, August 2017 [Click Here]
• "Urge Lawmakers to Work Together for an Immediate Solution for Dreamers" Justice for Immigrants [Sign Petition]
• Interfaith Dream Act Sign on Letter [Click Here]
• Sign Now: Tell Congress to Pass the Dream Act [Click Here]
• Dreamers are the American Dream. Send Postcard to Congress asking them to pass the Dream Act [Click Here]
• Statement from Most Reverend José H. Gomez, Archbishop of Los Angeles [Click Here]
• Statement from CLINIC on Supreme Court Ruling [Click Here]
• Action #1 - Call your Senators and Representatives at (202) 224-3121 (Please call this line 3 times to be connected with your 1 Representative and 2 Senators)
Sample Script: "I am a constituent and I want him/her to support immigrant families and pass a clean DREAM Act!""
• Action #2 - Tweet @WhiteHouse, #Support the DACA students who want the same future as we do.
• Action #3 - Social Media "Faith communities urge [Senator/Representative] to pass #DreamAct & protect 800,000 immigrant youth #HereToStay #Dream2017"
• Action #3 - Make your voice heard in Washington, D.C. using the DreamActTron, a giant screen showing the stories and messages of immigrants fighting for a clean Dream Act [Click Here]
Holy Spirit, we implore you to inspire and guide the minds and hearts of the United States Supreme Court Justices as they deliberate in the pending case about DAPA and extended DACA. Send forth Your Spirit of Wisdom that God will be at the center of their lives. Send forth Your Spirit of Understanding that their minds may be enlightened with Truth. Send forth Your Spirit of Counsel that they will do Your holy will. Send forth Your Spirit of Fortitude to give them the courage to do what is right and good. Send forth Your Spirit of Knowledge so they will know good from evil. Send forth Your Spirit of Piety that they will possess a true faith in You and holy love of You, our God. Send forth Your Spirit of Holy Fear to penetrate their inmost hearts to be ever mindful of Your presence and possess an intense reverence for God and our neighbor who is made in God’s image and likeness. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
(Adapted from: Nebraska Catholic Conference)