Novena & Fast
You are being invited to pray and fast for the Supreme Court Ruling and Comprehensive Immigration Reform in a Novena from June 13-21. The Supreme Court should make its ruling on the Executive Order Expanded Deferred Action for Children Arrival (DACA) and Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA) at the end of June, 2016. Therefore we are placing the energy of prayer for this action.
One commitment page that is attached is for an individual and the other is for a community or congregation. Please send out to others that you know. Everyone is invited. You can download it in either Word or PDF file.
Please send your commitment to Sr. Rose Therese Nolta, SSpS by June 22 or before email@example.com.
• Resource Sheet for Novena [Word]
• Prayer for the Supreme Court Justices [Word]
• Litany for Refugees: Our World's Homeless [PDF]*
• Prayer Service for Children at the Border [PDF]*
• Prayer Service: A Global Response to the Refugee Crisis [PDF]*
• *Prayers developed by "Education for Justice." If used, please credit "Education for Justice."